Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Don't Know How It Gets Better Than This!


Well words can't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. All morning I have just been squealing and jumping and smiling thinking that one week from now I will be sealed forever to my love! Could life get any better?! I seriously feel so blessed and so lucky to be where I am and who I'm with! I have waited for this my ENTIRE life and I can't believe it is finally here. I love Landon with my whole heart, he is seriously my rock. He has taught me so much and I have already grown so much because of him! He helps me stay calm when I am a stress case. He always kisses me, hugs me, and ALWAYS makes sure I know how much he loves me. He seriously is the biggest SWEETHEART ever, and not many people see that side of him, but he really is just such a sweetie! I can't even stand it! We both need each other, it just doesn't feel right when we aren't together. I'm not a whole person without him, and he isn't without me either :) We are just both so lucky!!! Holy cow! I just feel like this is all a dream. I love my Landon Dean! 7 days and you are mine FOREVER AND EVER. No matter what :)

1 comment:

  1. You are very sweet! I am so happy that you two have each other! I read this to Tom and he said, "Remember when you used to sound like that?" Yes I do, and you and me are so much alike! :) I think Tom wants to go back to our engagement time...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...