Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

Every time I see a 70 year old couple still holding hands and being affectionate to each other, I seriously get teary eyed. I guess I have always been a hopeless romantic, but lately it is becoming more prominent. Landon turns me into this gushy, lovesick mess! I can't even tell you how against PDA I am, and I remember the very first time Landon kissed me goodbye on campus and I almost passed out from embarrassment! Now I don't even think about the people around me and kiss him whole-heartedly goodbye on campus! What has happened to me?! I know that we are a brand new couple and everything is exciting, but I don't want this feeling to leave! I always want to get butterflies when I see him and kiss him, I always want to get excited when I see him, I always want to miss him (even if he's only gone for an hour!), and most importantly...I always want to kiss him goodnight! I have told Landon that he always needs to kiss me goodnight before, but I don't think he realizes how much I mean it. I don't want ONE night to go by in our marriage that we are too angry or too bored of each other to not kiss goodnight. I know I sound silly and have all these unrealistic crazy dreams, but I really think that if I really want to always be crazy for Landon, then I will be! He really is amazing and I couldn't ask for more, and I want to always look at him and think "Wow, I am so lucky!" Anyway, I think this is my new motto for my marriage "always kiss me goodnight" because I like the deeper meaning behind it--always stay affectionate and loving and never go to sleep mad at each other! The good news is, when I was at rod works I found a little sign that says "Live, Life is Good" (another favorite mottos of mine) and in the right hand corner it says "always kiss me goodnight"! I was spazzing! Now this sign will be hanging in our room so we never forget! Landon, always kiss me goodnight!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hannah, you're so smitten, and it's cute! :) I'm glad you found that sign or I would have made one for you!

    Tom always wants me to act like we did when we were engaged and I tell him we will never go back to that stage because we have grown and the love is deeper, it's just different, not bad. But whenever he is gone I still miss him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...