Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bridal Shower!

I hate to brag, but I'm going to anyway! I have the cutest most adorable friends in the entire WORLD! They threw me the cutest shower EVER. It's weird to think that I am the bride at the bridal shower... I don't think it's really hit me that I'm getting married next month! But anyway, here are some pics from the shower...


The lovely hosts of my shower aka my besties!

My toilet paper bouquet!


besties.


My mom, sister, and a few of my friends designing a wedding gown from tp and paper towel!


The winning gown!

My mama and sis

The bubble gum game. I had seven GINORMOUS pieces of gum in my mouth for missing questions about Landon. Darn!

My future mother in law came all the way from Texas!

My friends even made me a peanut butter sandwich since I don't like chicken salad.

3 comments:

  1. Oh bridal fun-I love it. Enjoy every single moment. BTW. I love your engagement pics. They are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable shower! It's so perfect- all of the good friends, the family, the fact that your mother-in-law could be there, the peanut butter sandwich! I already told you about how peanut butter sandwiches remind me of you, so that one made me laugh.

    Congratulations again on the wedding! I'm so excited for you. I hope that you're not stressing yourself out too much with all of the planning. I'm sure that your wedding will be just perfect.

    P.S. I love all of the engagement pictures. The two of you are just too stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...