Friday, October 23, 2009

Snow White?

So apparantly I look like Snow White, and I'm not happy. Just because I have a round face, pale skin, and short dark hair does NOT mean I am Snow White thank you very much! At my bridal shower we played a game where my friends asked Landon questions and I had to get them right. One of the questions was "What Disney princess is Hannah?" My first thought was Sleeping Beauty of course (because she is my favorite!!!) Well, Landon answered Snow White. I was outraged to say the least. This is not okay! I am seriously considering dying my hair back to blonde and going tanning every day! Later my family was watching Snow White and my sister brought up how similiar I look to Snow White. This is NOT a compliment. Out of all the Disney princesses, Snow White is definitely the least attractive... Great!


2 comments:

  1. LOL! She is NOT the least attractive! You are so funny! Here is how the girls in our family go...

    Sally=Belle
    Emma=Cinderella
    Ali=Jasmine
    Mary=Snow White
    Hannah=Sleeping Beauty

    I'm just playing around, it's late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out what's so wrong with Snow White. If anything it's not her looks-it's her voice. I think she's every bit as cute as the others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...