Saturday, October 10, 2009
Forever and Ever
July 15, 2009--Landon proposed at the spot where his parents got engaged. After screaming/squealing for five minutes, I managed to finally say YES! Life couldn't be better and I have never been happier. I can't even explain how I feel when I'm with Landon. I feel safe and comfortable and at home. I can't even picture my life before Landon and there's no WAY I could ever live without him now! He is my rock--keeping me steadyand stable. He's the "ying to my yang" as he likes to put it. Honestly, we complete each other. And I know that sounds cheesy, but its just the truth. We make a whole person when we're together and I'm SO incredibly lucky that he is mine forever. He has the biggest heart and will make the best husband and father. How on earth did I get so lucky? I love you Landon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWWWW!!!! How cute!!!! So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! And you don't sound cheesy - I remember feeling that way... and the awesome thing is, I still do feel that way about my sweet Ken! Marriage to the right person, in the right place, at the right time is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete