We look forward to our annual trip to Lagoon for Landon's work every year. Charlie has been especially excited this year because he totally remembered how fun it was last year. We seriously talked about it for MONTHS leading up to the day.
It was really fun this year because we got to go end of September instead of mid-summer, which was nice for this pregnant lady who is VERY hot. And it was fun because it was all decorated for Halloween!
When we first got there, we headed to the kid area for Charlie and I was shocked that the very first ride he wanted to ride was called "Ladybug Drop." It basically goes straight up and then drops down and I was so worried it would scare him but he LOVED it. When I asked him afterwards if it was a little scary he adamantly replied, "it was NOT scary!"
Charlie continued to impress us with his braveness. He went on a legit rollercoaster, the big Tidal Wave swinging pirate ship, etc. And not only did he ride them bravely and without any hesitation, but with his hands straight up in the sky! I wonder where he gets his fearlessness from....... I'm in trouble!
One of the rides was this spinning one that just went around and around really fast that he rode with Papa. When the ride ended he came running to us laughing and screaming about how funny it was to "smash Papa." He thought it was hilarious that he was slamming into him from the force of the ride haha.
I was worried after riding all the exhilarating rides that he wouldn't love the other kiddie rides like the boats and helicopters, but he still enjoyed those ones. :)
Lagoon also had some trick-or-treating stations set up for the kids, which Charlie thought was pretty cool. He also loved all the spooky decorations.
It really was the best day EVER watching Charlie have so much fun riding all the rides. We can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment