We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago with my sister, Dr. Aunt Emma as Charlie likes to call her. It was sooooo cute to see our baby! It's weird to think that it might be my last baby ultrasound EVER. He is measuring right on track. He had his little hands by his face and was sucking on his lower lip (which is what Charlie does allllll the time too!) You can also already see his chubby cheeks! He is just the sweetest little guy!!!
![]() |
| Those little hands and little nose!!! |
![]() |
| Just look at those chubby cheeks! |
I have also being keeping busy getting stuff ready for the baby. I swear I've done like 10 loads of laundry for all the clothes, blankets, bouncer/car seat parts, etc. But I'm mostly done with all of that stuff which feels really good! Suzette helped me make his blanket this week which is such a relief to have that done! I am NOT a crafty person, so I really really appreciate her help!!
Baby is the Size of a: pineapple! He's just over 4 pounds and about 17 inches long.
Cravings: I eat so many Nerds. I don't know why but when I'm feeling nauseous they're like the one food item that seems to help?
Food Aversions: I'm actually able to eat chicken again, for the most part. I still don't want any chick-fil-a sandwiches, which is a total bummer considering I won free sandwiches for a year like 2 weeks before finding out I was pregnant! But I still don't want most meat... like no thank you on the hamburgers or hot dogs.
Symptoms: I have had such a crappy time with my reflux since the FDA recalled Zantac. It was like a miracle drug for me! And I had NO idea that my reflux could cause me to feel soooo yucky and nauseous. It's like my stomach is sour? I don't even know how to explain it, but it's a completely different kind of nausea from first/second trimester nauseousness and puking. I started a new prescription a few weeks ago and it does seem to be helping a bit, but I still wish I could take stupid Zantac. Other fun symtpoms include varicose veins on both of my upper thighs (please say they'll go away!!), hemorrhoids (TMI, and so nasty!), and not sleeping super great at night which leads to feeling exhausted most days. My blood pressure has also been a little elevated, which happened with Charlie so now I just have to monitor at home now. So far, it doesn't seem too bad so hopefully it stays that way!
Fears: Definitely starting to get anxious about birth. I hope I can do a VBAC, but I think I need to be prepared for a c-section just in case. And as always, I'm still nervous about how the transition will be for all of us to go from just having Charlie to having two. I hope Charlie handles it well and knows how much we love him even if we can't give him as much attention.
General Mood: I'm pretty moody lately. I feel like I have zero patience, but a lot of that could be from how tired and yucky I feel.
Sleep: Yes please! Give me all the sleep! It's 11 am right now, and I seriously could crawl back into bed and sleep for hours.
Movement: Oh this boy... he is just so sweet. A lot of the time I don't even know he's awake because he just moves so gently. His movements are more like little pushes here and there but he's definitely not super busy. He also gets hiccups like 4-5 times a day which is exactly like Charlie!
Looking Forward To: Meeting our baby!!!!
![]() |
| 29 Weeks (in California) |
![]() |
| 30 Weeks |
![]() |
| 31 Weeks (it really bugs me that I was wearing this shirt two weeks in a row haha!) |
![]() |
| 32 Weeks |
![]() |
| 33 Weeks |









No comments:
Post a Comment