Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Birthday Boy.

I can't let today go by without a little tribute to my main squeeze...it's his birthday today!!!! March 23rd is one of my favorite days of the whole year. I love that there's a whole day dedicated to my cute Landon Dean. Actually, he's been hearing about his birthday for weeks... ("oh my gosh, 1 month until your birthday!" or "only 2 weeks and 3 days until your birthday!" haha!) but really, I like to make him feel special on HIS day.

We had a fun weekend celebrating his birth-weekend of course. He went flying with his paramotor (did you know that's a thing?! I sure didn't...) and we went to the chocolate and cheese festival, which basically was his idea of heaven! I learned I really don't like cheese. Well I LOVE cheese, but only a few very specific kinds of cheeses. I almost threw up a few times haha. But he really was in heaven and it was actually so much fun! He talked to a few of the chocolate makers and he's planning on touring their facilities to learn more about making chocolate, because he wants to make chocolate of course. That boy :)



Which brings me to a point where I'd like to take a second to brag about him for a minute. I mean, I really don't know anyone else like him. He is adventurous. He is constantly trying new things and always eager to learn. Something else he's started recently? He's decided to plant a garden. The seeds are currently in their early stages on my kitchen counter haha! He decides he wants to do something, and he just does it! He doesn't need someone to teach him, he doesn't need any experience or help... he just figures it out. It amazes me! Rebuilding car engines, learning to sail, building a sailboat, teaching himself how to weld... I could just go on and on!




He definitely keeps my life interesting and I'm so grateful for that! Our life truly is an adventure, and it's all thanks to him.




Basically, Landon is amazing! He's smart, he's witty and makes me laugh every day, he's dang handsome, and he loves with his whole heart. I can't even WAIT to see him love on his Baby Boy. He's going to be the best daddy!

Happy birthday Landon Dean! I'm SO grateful you were born and that you are mine! Thanks for loving me and for being my best friend! I love you FOREVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...