Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pregnancy Update: 31 & 32 Weeks!

Oh man, the past two weeks have been incredible! Babymoon in Hawaii and we just had our baby shower yesterday! I feel so overwhelmed by all the LOVE and support from everyone. Seriously, I have spent a good part of this morning crying. I have the best family and friends. Thank you to everyone who came, everyone who wanted to come and couldn't, and a big huge shout out to my mom, sisters, and sisters-in-law for spending hours planning it and spoiling me rotten! I'm just so incredibly grateful! I had a friend who came, even though it was HER birthday, Grace flew from Oregon, my adorable 6th grade teacher came, friends from work who I seriously have only known for a few months and are just the sweetest EVER, and then soooo many people who I haven't seen in YEARS and it was just SO so good to see them! Ahhh THANK YOU! Baby Boy is seriously SO loved already!


My sister Mary made this for me!!!! She is AMAZING and I don't even want to know how many HOURS she spent planning my shower! LOVE YOU MAR!!! 

The three onesies on the far right say "roots" for Texas "made" for Oregon and "born" for Utah. Love it!!
Ang made these baby funfetti cupcakes! My favorite! And notice the huge bowl of natural cheetos? Anyone who knows me knows these are my FAVORITE :) 




Landon came to the shower too, which I thought was so cute! At one point everyone went around the room to introduce themselves and how they knew me. Well Landon said, "I'm Landon and I'm the one that did this to her." Oh my gosh, that boy... :)



Anyway, now that we've gone on our babymoon and had our baby shower I feel like it's really crunch time to get ready for baby boy! I have a million things to do, which is a good thing because it will hopefully keep me busy and make these next few weeks fly!!! Landon and I are already feeling SO anxious to meet him. It's the hardest thing to explain and just such a roller coaster of emotions. I'm ready for him to be here, but then I'm terrified! I'm so excited to not be nauseous and uncomfortable all the time, but then I cry thinking about NOT being pregnant. I'm just all over the place!

Baby is the Size of a: Last week he was a pineapple (perfect for being in Hawaii!) and this week he is a jicama. I had to google what that is.... apparently it's a type of turnip haha.

Cravings: I'm back to not feeling so great... so I don't really have any cravings. Food doesn't sound that great in general. I guess I really like carbs :)

Food Aversions: Hmm just the usual I guess. I don't love eating meat right now and just want plain food.

Symptoms: Still pretty nauseous, but mostly just in the morning and at night. I started taking Zantac which is helping a ton with the heartburn! I've also started to feel really squished, which makes sense haha. It's hard to take a deep breath, hard to get comfortable, and I get out of breath pretty darn easily haha. We are still doing our nightly walks, but I've had to walk a little slower these days :)

Fears: I would say my biggest fear is just worrying about Baby Boy's general health. I'm also feeling so worried that I'm going to go past my due date. I just don't want him to be 9 pounds or something. Plus, we are already feeling so anxious and I know that is just going to increase as he gets closer and I just don't think I could handle going even one day past my due date! I know, I'm such a baby and need to calm down... ha I've started telling people my due date is April 25th, so I've moved myself up a week. I'm convinced if I keep telling myself that he'll come the end of April, then he really will :)

General Mood: Allllllll over the place! Haha!

Sleep: I sleep pretty good at night, which is actually a HUGE blessing! I wake up a lot (4-5 times!!) to go to the bathroom, but I always fall right back to sleep. I've always been a great sleeper!

Maternity Clothes: Duh.

Movement: His movements have definitely been different the past few weeks. He used to wiggle around and kick and punch like a crazy person but now it's just pushing with an occasional punch/kick. It's the weirdest thing to see a part of my belly just get pushed up so it's all lopsided. I love feeling his little hands and little feet. The other day he was like head butting or maybe just pushing his bum up? But something huge was pushing up on my belly and it seriously looked and felt so funny! Feeling him move has been my favorite part of pregnancy for sure. I can't get over it. He also gets hiccups like 4 times a day. It's so cute!!!

Looking Forward To: Having this baby!!! It's very possible I could have him next month (especially because I'm planning on him coming a week early) so that's pretty darn nutso! We are soooo excited to meet this little guy!

Alright, here are the bump pictures! It's hard to tell in pictures if I'm really getting bigger or not... but I definitely am because the scale doesn't lie!!

My OCD brain is a little upset that this picture doesn't quite match the other pictures because it wasn't taken at our house! Ahhhh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...