![]() |
| The boys LOVE going for walks in Baby Boy's stroller. Yep, we are those crazy people taking their dogs for a walk in a stroller haha! |
| They are SO curious about all of Baby Boy's things. I hope that having the stuff out this early helps them get used to it so the transition to being big brothers will be easier ;) |
![]() |
| I actually still need to do the ties throughout the blanket, but it's pretty much done :) |
Baby is the Size of a: Last week he was a Durian (no clue what the heck that is) and this week he is a Cantaloupe. He's about 5 pounds and 18 inches long!!
Cravings: I could eat cereal all day long. And any carb really. Basically if it's a plain, bland food... I want it. I'm also still loving sugar. Landon sent this to me this week and said it's my song. It REALLY is!!!
Food Aversions: Still just not loving food in general.
Symptoms: Still pretty nauseous, but not puking, which is really a miracle. I've been checking my blood pressure daily, and it's still high but not getting higher which is good. Other than that, I really do feel pretty darn good! I guess it's harder for me to get comfortable and I get out of breath easily and pee every five minutes :) Oh, and I have been having a lot of contractions which I guess would officially be called Braxton Hicks. But the other night, I swear it was not just Braxton Hicks. We were on our walk and about 30 minutes into it, I got the worst cramps EVER. They were really low and went all the way to my back. I know I'm dramatic but I told Landon I felt like I was going to die haha! He kept telling me I could sit down and he would go back and get the car, but I just tried to be brave and take little baby steps and just stop when it got really bad. After about 20 minutes of slowly walking home, I laid on the couch and they went away! Thank goodness. Also I have no idea how people give birth naturally. Like there's no way. That wasn't even real labor and I about died haha!!
Fears: I'm actually feeling pretty good in that department, surprisingly. It's crazy to think about how much my life is about to change, but my excitement is definitely outweighing my fears! I feel a little clueless about caring for a newborn but everyone says it just comes naturally so I guess I'm counting on that!
General Mood: So happy! But as always, emotional ha! Recent movies that have made me cry include E.T. and Wreck it Ralph.
Sleep: I have had a cold the past week, so for a few nights I really didn't sleep great because I was all stuffed up, but other than that I'm still sleeping like a baby. I've always been such a great sleeper so I know I'm SUPER lucky to still be sleeping so well this far along into pregnancy!
Maternity Clothes: Duh.
Movement: Yep, but I can definitely tell he's feeling so squished. It makes me so sad because his movements are so different. He just pushes up on me and doesn't really get to wiggle around anymore. It's so fun to feel his little feet and hands and legs though! I really just love being pregnant so much. He also has a nickname of Mr. Hiccup. Do babies usually get hiccups 4 times a day?! It wakes me up in the middle of the night, almost every night. But it's okay because he's just so sweet! :)
Looking Forward To: I start having weekly appointments from here on out, so I'm just getting so excited to hear how I'm progressing and going in every week means that the end is in sight! We really can't wait to meet this sweet baby boy!!!! I can't believe this is real life.
Anyway, life is so good right now. I never want to forget how it felt leading up to meeting him and how excited we are! Our lives are about to change forever, and not only that but WE are about to change forever. It's all just SO surreal and we are SO incredibly happy!!!




Would like to recommend La Leche League. It is great to try and go to a meeting before you have the baby. It has been a great blessing in my life. Wishing you a safe and happy delivery and lots of love xx
ReplyDelete