Baby is the Size of a: Mango! 6 inches! It's so crazy to me how much he grows in ONE week. His legs and arms are in proportion to the rest of his body now, which is pretty cool!
Cravings: I really don't have any weird pregnancy cravings. I've been drinking Vanilla Coke and I actually kind of like it, which is weird because I've never liked Coke. But my sister told me it can help my nausea and headaches, so I started drinking it and suddenly I'm a fan! I also have felt more of a desire to eat healthy things again, so I think my appetite is coming back.
Food Aversions: I guess I'm still not loving meat and greasy things.
Weight Gain: I'm taking this question out from here on out... I honestly don't care too much. I mean obviously I don't want to gain an unhealthy amount, but I'm not too worried about getting "fat." I LOVE having a baby bump!
Symptoms: I think this is the best week I've had, nausea-wise, since 8 weeks. So that's kind of a miracle! I only threw up a couple times the entire week! WOOHOO! I am on some new medicine, so I think it's actually helping. Finally! I was starting to think my nausea was unbeatable. I have also noticed that it's getting a little harder for me to move certain ways. Like bending over to plug in the Christmas tree... or even pulling myself up from laying/sitting down.
Fears: I've started to feel a little anxious about what I need to do to get ready for this baby. Like should I be looking around for strollers and getting his room ready and stuff? I don't even know! Or just thinking about what I should do before the baby comes... like really taking advantage of sleeping in and taking naps and having time to myself ;)
General Mood: I asked Landon and he said "Grumpy!" but he was just being a stinker. So I asked him for real and he said I'm pretty happy. So that's good to hear from another person's perspective, because I feel happy but I know I can also be a little bit impatient/grumpy/emotional haha :)
Sleep: Yes please! I am always ready for a nap.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, but let's be real here. I work from home so most days I don't get out of my jammies!!!
Movement: I'm starting to feel him more and more! He's definitely a busy boy. I love it! Last night he was moving around and I put my hand on my belly and he kicked me twice pretty hard and I actually felt it on my hand. So I freaked out and had Landon try to feel, but of course he stopped kicking. It was just those two big kicks. Then later in bed, he started kicking me hard again so Landon hurried and put his hand on my belly and HE FELT HIM KICK! Oh my gosh! It was so special. Landon was so happy! He's been trying to feel him for awhile now, and I'm so happy that baby boy is getting big enough and strong enough for him to feel!
Looking Forward To: I'm getting so excited for Christmas! It's soooo crazy to me that this is our last kid-free Christmas ever. Last Christmas we were by ourselves and didn't get each other any presents (our present was our England trip) so it was pretty much the lamest Christmas ever. This year we get to be with most of our family! Landon's dad, wife, and her daughter will even be visiting. It's going to be magical. I LOOOOOOVE being by family, especially during the holidays!
Okay one more story, we had our friends James and Christina visit over the weekend from Texas. We LOVED having them here, but of course I didn't take one single picture. Anyway, we noticed that someone had hung a random blue ornament in our tiny tree in front of our house. We thought it was a neighbor being a stinker because almost everyone in our neighborhood has lights up and we don't... so we thought it was their way of telling us to decorate our house or something. So Landon and James thought it would be funny to shoot at it with Landon's airsoft gun. For about 10 minutes they took turns trying to shoot it with no luck. Landon decided to look at the ornament and he noticed it said "2015" and it looked like his mom's handwriting. So he flipped it over and it said "Baby Boy" I seriously almost peed my pants. It was the funniest thing EVER! I'm SO glad that neither of them were able to hit it! Haha! Isn't it the cutest thing?!
And last, but certainly not least, here's a video from our ultrasound. I seriously can't get over his cute face and his crossed legs!!! We love this tiny boy SO much!



No comments:
Post a Comment