Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Sweetest.

Lately Landon has been extra sweet to me. I mean, he's always been sweet, but he has REALLY stepped up his game lately. 

Like when we were out to eat at Chipotle on Friday (p.s. we're obsessed) and afterwards I said, "maybe we can go to Gap!" and immediately he said, "Yeah, let's do that! That would be fun!" You guys, he hates shopping. But he loves seeing me happy and knows I love Gap. He then told me to get whatever I wanted. I chose two darling shirts that were on sale. He makes me feel so special and so loved. I can't really handle it. 

Or when he tells me I'm as beautiful as a princess. He knows how much I want to be a princess :)

Or this morning when I was rushing to get out the door (I literally roll out of bed and leave the house around 6 am) I saw that I accidentally woke Landon up. So I ran over to kiss him and he lifts the blanket (my cue to jump in and cuddle!) I just could lay there cuddling ALL day. Seriously. It really made my WHOLE day and made me cry happy tears. 

Or when I'm having a rough day and he lets me be all cray-cray and then just holds me and helps me to see that everything is going to be okay. 

I just can't really get over how GOOD he is to me. Sometimes I wonder how on earth I got so lucky to have someone that loves me so deeply. He is so good to me and I try every day to be just as good to him. I think he's winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...