- We have a lot of plans up our sleeves... and I'm just hoping and praying that everything works out the way I have it planned out in my head... But, in reality I know that cliche saying is SO true. "Life doesn't go according to plan." or like my old friend John put it...
So I know that I can make plans all I want (I am SUCH a planner. I like to know what I am doing tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, the next five years...) but most likely things will end up differently and that is just fine. I'm just excited about our life and moving forward. - So a few weekends ago we took our Hobie 18 on the lake and it was just one of those days where NOTHING went right. I'm not going to bore you to death with details, but we ended up ripping our sail. Soooo crappy. Those things ain't cheap! So Landon, being Landon, decided we were going to fix it ourselves instead of forking over thousands for a new one.
- Speaking of Landon fixing things... last week the dogs tripped over my laptop cord and it went flying. The screen was completely black. I called Landon at work SOBBING. I was so upset and my first few thoughts were, "How am I going to do my Sunbeams lesson?" and "How am I going to blog?!" Haha! Priorities right? Anyway, I was really upset because the day before we decided we are going to be on a strict "no spending" budget. And of course the dogs decided to break my computer the next day. Perfect timing. Well Landon got home and took apart my screen and had it up and running in a few minutes. He's golden that boy.
- Speaking of sobbing... I watched Titanic on Netflix (it took me like 3 weeks because it is 3 HOURS long) and I wouldn't recommend it. I do NOT remember it being so sad! I was an emotional mess all day and just couldn't stop crying and thinking about it. Oh man, being married has turned me into such a sap.

image via - I am staying with the kids I nanny for a few nights while their parents are out of town so we went down to Beaverton yesterday to see Landon. Oh my good gravy... I can't get over how cute Landon is with those kids! He is silly and teases them and makes them laugh... they LOVE him. I was holding Enzo and he said, "Nannon I hold you." (translation, Landon hold me) and I was just shocked. Enzo is pretty attached to me and normally wants me to hold him! But I just love it. I love that kids love him and that he loves kids. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is going to be the best dad.
- We have a busy month ahead of us! This weekend I am nannying and taking friends sailing, next weekend we go to Texas for my father-in-law's graduation, the weekend after that our friends are coming from Utah, and the weekend after that we are spending the night at the beach! So many fun things :) And then at the end of October we are going to California to visit Landon's brother and go to DISNEYLAND! Ahhhh! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland around Halloween :)

image via
Anyway, I think that's all for now. Life is good :)
.jpg)

Oh my gosh!! Disneyland during Halloween is AMAZING! We've done it twice because we love it so much. The haunted mansion ride turns into The Nightmare Before Christmas, Space Mountain turns into Ghost Galaxy, there are pumpkins everywhere, not to mention there are villains walking around the park. It is so so so fun. I am totally jealous! And I couldn't agree more about Titanic. I had never seen it and Dave thought it would be a great idea to watch it in April because it was the 100th anniversary of its sinking. BAD idea. I was an emotional wreck for days. I think I spent that night just sobbing in bed. I couldn't handle how sad it is. It was too much for my tender little heart to take. I'm so glad I'm not the only one out there!!
ReplyDelete