We decided to bring the dogs with us because, well... they're just way too cute :) The plane ride to Texas was AWFUL. They got sick or nervous and puke all over their little carrier. Nasty. But on the way home they were little angels (even with the extra three hours stuck in the airplane because of a stupid dust storm in Phoenix).
![]() |
| they did not like it in there :( |
We were so happy to be there for Daren's graduation. It was really neat to see him getting his diploma after two years of HARD work. He didn't do it for work or for a raise... he simply did it because it was one of his goals. Isn't that awesome?!
We were spoiled rotten all weekend long by Daren and his cute girlfriend Liliana. Ahh! It was just SO much fun and SO good to be with family. We went to Red Lobster, Outback, and Olive Garden (all of our favorites), saw Planes, and went to a place called Main Event for bowling, laser tag, and pool. I wish I would've taken more pictures, but here are some from my phone.
![]() |
| I know it's a little blurry, but if you look closely you will see that we got FIVE strikes in a row. It was unbelievable! |
But we weren't the only ones who got spoiled all weekend long... The puppies sure love Uncle Tanner :)
| giving them some watermelon :) |
She also made me the most darling sign I have ever seen in my life. Every time I look at it I can't help smiling. It's just way too cute.
I truly have THE BEST in-laws in the world! I really lucked out in that department. I love them like they are my own family and it's amazing because I think they feel the same way :) It was just a perfect weekend in Texas--minus the suffocating heat, of course.







No comments:
Post a Comment