My big sister Mary got married on July 20th and I was SO happy I was able to be there. It was seriously one of the prettiest, fanciest weddings I've ever seen and Mary and Zack just looked so happy and cute.
 |
| my cute parents. |
 |
| I love my sisters! |
 |
| I have 15 nieces and only 3 nephews! So many cute girls. They were so cute walking down the aisle. |
 |
| my mom is so pretty! |
 |
| the happy couple. |
 |
| love my daddy. |
I almost didn't make it. Our car broke down 3 hours outside of Portland... in the middle of nowhere. The engine overheated so we turned around to go to a gas station where it died. I don't think I have cried that hard in a long time. I thought for sure I wasn't going to make it to the wedding and see my whole family. All 34 members of my family were there (minus my younger brother Joe who is serving a mission in Brazil) and it has been YEARS since we were all together. I have brothers and sisters in Hawaii, New York, California, and soon to be Spain... so it's hard to get us all in one place. I was pretty devastated to say the least. But, by some miracle we were able to get our car towed to Kennewick, WA where Landon's grandma lives and find a flight out of their small airport. Landon had to stay and get the car fixed, but luckily he had his grandma. Thanks for being our life saver Grandma Ellen!!!

After all the wedding fun, we were able to get together every single day and hang out. I love my big, crazy family! :)
 |
| my second mom, Emma. |
 |
| brunch at Normandie Cafe. |
 |
| how is my niece taller than me?! Ahh we look like we could be the same age! She is so beautiful! |
 |
| Evie's first time fishing. She was pretty excited about it! |
 |
| love these cuties. |
 |
| have you ever seen such a big smile? Oh my goodness. |
 |
| my cute Macie. |
 |
| my cousin Colin, aunt Barb, and uncle Dennis came all the way from England! |
 |
| Sydney is almost as tall as me! She's getting so grown up and SO beautiful. |
 |
| pa-pa-pa-poker night + cafe rio. Sally, "the river" loves you! :) |
I was also able to see my best friends from elementary school. Oh, how I've missed them!!
 |
| So excited to meet this cute baby and see his mama!! Liam is TINY and so cute! |
 |
| Amelia is basically the happiest little girl I've ever seen. We have a special bond I think :) |
Anyway, it was such a fun weekend--jam packed with my family and friends! The only bad part was missing Landon and then having to say bye all over to my family. I miss them already!
Hannah you're the most adorable person on the planet! I love you so much! You are such an inspiration to my kids and we are all lucky to have your sweetness bless our lives! SO HAPPY you got to come!!! What a great family time!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for grandma Ellen! Cars break down at the most inopportune times, so it's a good idea if you get the car checked up before going on a long trip. At least you were still able to make it on your sister's wedding. What happened to the poor car though? Was it ever fixed?
ReplyDeleteWoody Woodall @ CapitolHillExxon.com