Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just a Random One...

So lately I have lost all my steam to blog. It makes me so sad because I want to document my life and feelings for my future kids. It also is fun for me to go back into my archives and relive the past. So I think I'm going to try blogging once a week and see how that goes.

We went on a cruise and Disneyland in May and I have yet to blog about it! It was such a fun vacation and if I don't blog about it I will forget most of it... My memory is that bad. Hoping to have that up in the next few days.


But for now I will just post a little bit about how I'm feeling. I can't really give too much away, but I'm just really excited/anxious/nervous/ecstatic about future plans and changes headed our way. We have big dreams and I just can't wait to see how it will all play out. Sorry for the vagueness lately :)

We (meaning I) have had some rough patches lately, mainly because I am a stressed-out, paranoid, anxiety-filled-freak, but overall we feel so happy and blessed to be where we are. Saturday we took our Hobie out sailing and it couldn't have been a more perfect day. It was sunny, warm, and we actually got some WIND! While I trapezed off the boat as it zoomed across the water, I couldn't help looking and Landon and reflecting on our marriage and our life. I just wanted to push pause and live in that moment forever. It made me cry to just realize how lucky we are to be having these experiences and memories and to be so dang happy. I think life is all about simple, overwhelming happy moments like that.

Just pretend we are on a lake okay? Bah! Have I mentioned how much I need a waterproof camera?!



After a few hours of sailing we decided to sail up onto the beach... It's so awesome Hobies can do that :)

image via
It was so funny to see people's reactions to us cruising up to the beach... some people were even taking pictures :) We took down the sails and then went for a swim in the lake. Ah! It was such a blast. Landon is an AMAZING swimmer so it was fun to watch him do his fancy strokes as I pathetically tried to catch up to him. It was basically the most perfect day and I don't ever want to forget it.

So I guess you could say life is good. It's definitely not perfect, and I don't ever want to come across that way on here... But most days I am able to focus on the positive and be grateful and happy for everything we have. I know if you stop to think about it, it's always easy to remember all the good things. Simple, every day things that seem little are really the most precious... like my boys climbing a tree :)

My heart.

1 comment:

  1. i think someone is trying to have babies. i just get that vibe ;) if not.. well a girl can dream for you! ok not actually literally think of you guys doing.. ok wait wrong direction Im taking this lol insert foot into mouth!
    Awe you guys are just too sweet! Such fun things going on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...