Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Can't Live Without You.

I remember walking on BYU's campus talking on the phone to my future mother-in-law and having a conversation that changed my life. I was expressing concerns to her about "my missionary" that I had dated all of high school and who was coming home in six months. I had only been dating Landon for about a month and I was wondering if I should take things slow with him just so I could give my missionary the "chance" I had promised him. Her next question stopped me in my tracks and helped me more than she can know.

"I know you love Landon and I know you probably loved your missionary and still care about him...but when you picture your life, who can you not live without?"

Tears filled my eyes as I answered without hesitation,  "Landon. I can't live without Landon! I can't picture my life without him!"

That was my answer. I had been praying. I had been searching. But that question from my sweet mother-in-law is what really opened my eyes. I knew I couldn't hold back with Landon and take it slow because I knew I didn't just love him... I couldn't live without him.

My missionary was a great guy. He treated me right. There was nothing "wrong" with him or our relationship. But that doesn't mean you marry someone because your relationship is fine. No, no, no! You marry the person that makes you scream with excitement when you see them after a long day. You marry the person who makes you physically hurt to be away from for too long. You marry the person that makes you laugh and is your best friend. You marry the person that makes you stretch and want to be better. You marry the person you can't live without.


Landon isn't perfect. I'm not perfect. Our relationship is not perfect. But I really believe that we are perfect for each other. Our love for each other is deep. It's real. It's passionate. We can't live without each other. I thank Heavenly Father every day that we found each other.


I light up like a firefly around him... and still look at him with that cheesy grin from our wedding day. I'm so grateful that we were sealed in the temple and that I never have to live without Landon.

He's mine forever.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post. I love it. You guys are darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! You two are so cute together - absolutely perfect for each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband ran away from our matrimonial home and left me and our 3kids and run after another woman with two kids without a husband. and started to live with her, as her husband and a father to the children that are not his of his flesh and blood. He abandoned us almost a year without a dime from him. Ever since he left, no news from him, he doesn't even call to ask of his kids not to talk of hearing my voice. And at times I called, he holds my call and times he won't even answer. I have been struggling for our children education and to feed and it has really not been easy for me. It got to a time that we hardly feed a day as I don't have a good job and i've been struggling, praying, and waiting for his return till jai Maa Sunlight came to my rescue. She is indeed a mother because she was able to see the pains and agony I was going through. And when she told me you will have him back, I did not doubt it. Infact.. I want more of her words because it makes me strong and also bring back my dead hope back to life. I was gingered up, and I became desperate to know what must be done because I knew something must have to be done spiritually so I can have him back. And then again she replied and asked of his name, and picture and told me the amount the spell would cost. I provided everything in a hurry just like I knew it...that Maa Sunlight was my last bus stop for the solution of my problems. After the casting the spell, jai mata sunlight told me to bath without soap and sponge. I did." the next morning, behold brethren... my husband came in a hurry wearing an overall like he just woke up. He came and lie down holding my legs for forgiveness. Infact, I was too shut to say word. Because everything happens too fast just like a dream. So I as a woman who needs her husband back I wanted to know if it was for real so I pretend like what any other woman who would have husband to treat her like a baby. After a while I held him, kissed him, and I forgive him. That was how we settled and that was how I got my man back. I really, really thank mother Sunlight for her goodness, and kindness. For helping me solve my problems that no one...even my father couldn't help me. And so I am glad and indeed filled with joy and happiness sharing you this testimony because I want you to know that you are not alone.there is help for you in any of the problems you might be facing. All you need to do is contact Sunlightmata@gmail.com with your story. Don't just share and leave. She won't help you that way. Wait to receive your own testimonies and as you do follow her instructions, she will help you and restore back whatever you might have lost in the past. I thank once again mother Sunlight. I give praise. and my special thanks to God for linking me to a true goddess that you are because I was not been deceived. As I know there are people out there who only cares about your money not to help solve your problems. Thanks to you Maa Sunlight for being truthful to me and anyone else. Indeed, you are worthy been the queen of the universe, mother of the world. Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really so very happy to share with you the goodness of Jai Mataji Sunlight. The sunshine that came and shine over my marriage out of the darkness situations that almost succeeded in breaking my marital home. Before, my husband and I, there was no day we don't fight. People get use to know us as fighting couples. Either the fault is from me, or him. 4months ago we fought in fronting of our 2kids, They were watching and began to scream and cry. The experience was really a great mess and it hurts me so bad. and hurts me more as I don't know what else to do for peace to reign between us after all that I have tried to be a good wife and a good woman to him. And after the fight he finally left us for his lady he's been dating even after we got married. and he's been lying to me that he brokeup with her. upon that, he's been cheating. Someone told me that she could have use something on him to have him leave his family for her. I was forced to believe it as All hope to have him back was lost. and I thought it was over. But I thank Jai Mataji Sunlight who gave me victory of greats insights and wisdom to go through it successfully. And at the end, win he back after she use a lovespell to call him, brought him back as she said. And when she said it, that he's coming back, I couldn't doubt as I was filled with hope in my spirit with her words. I just believe my days of testimonies is come. So beloved readers, Do you have troubles in your relationship/marriage? Do you want your ex back? or for them to want you back? E-mail Sunlightmata@gmail.com and she will bring it to pass spiritually. and solve all of those things bordering you give you victory to triumph over with testimonies that will shock and also save another persons life, love, and property as you share yours. Thanks to you Mataji. I bless you‎

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say a warm thank you to Guru Mata Sunlight for saving my broken 3yrs marriage. My husband left me for his ex wife. He left us, me and our 2kids without leaving us a penny. Three days ago, I saw Mata Sunlight., details on a comment of someone testifying about her.  after reading, I decided to try my luck. And I mail her on the email that was post in the comment with my story and experience. And she wrote back, and we discussed about it and decided to use lovespell on him as instructed by the queen mother. I provided everything that was needed to perform the rituals for the lovespell and after that, she instructed me on how to take my spiritual bath, as( spiritual cleansing ). This morning, my husband came begging me for forgiveness, and after a while that we settled, he went to the kids school...get the kids home, make them lunch, and start singing for them just as he use to. He's just doing much and so nice just as the goddess says he would after lovespell is been used on him. I'm so happy and so surprise like, i'm dreaming. Because he hardly do all these things he's doing now to us. He's so sweet, so smooth that, I don't ever want this happiness to end or seize in our life anymore. And according to her words, so shall he be till death do us a path.  And this makes me wonder, and realize how truthful, trusted and powerful Jai Mataji  Sunlight is. And as i'm sharing with you right now, i'm my kneels thank the ancestors for leading to a great goddess of truth and love and powers who helped me solve my problems that no one of nobody could ever have been able to help me with. And beloved looking for how to reach her, via Sunlightmata@gmail.com and she will connect with you. And as you contact, pls stay close and obey her instructions if you want her to help you. Thanks to you mother. May peace and glory be unto you. And may anyone that reads this testimony finds favour in you...Mote it be!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...