Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy 24th Birthday Landon!

Happy TWENTY-FOURTH birthday to my sweet Landon Dean!


I decided that March 23rd is my most favorite day, with Christmas at a close second. I love having an entire day dedicated to my man :)

I just don't even know where to start with this kid. He's simply unbelievable. I don't know anyone like him. Someone at work today asked me if I'm obsessed with him... haha am I that obvious?

Landon Dean, you are the smartest most hard-working most loving person I know. You go out of your way to make me feel special and loved every day. I light up like a firefly around you because you are my happy. And every single day you make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts and I call you "my funny love." Your response is always, "my job is to make you laugh every day." Could you be any cuter? I simply can't get enough of you.

Happy Birthday my dear! I love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...