Friday, November 25, 2011

Two Years.

These past two years have honestly been the happiest of my life.

Happy Anniversary to the boy who makes me laugh so hard it hurts, who loves me no matter how clumsy/forgetful/slow I can be, who makes me want to be a better person, who is my best friend, who still gives me butterflies, who wakes up 20 minutes early every morning to snuggle with me, who is literally my other half, who is smarter than anyone I know, who dances with me in our kitchen to no music, who loves so deeply, who has integrity and stands by what he believes no matter what, who calms me down when I'm freaking out, who follows his dreams and inspires me to follow mine, who thinks I'm beautiful just the way I am, who runs to the door and kisses me when I get home and immediately my whole day is better, who is always there for me and stands up for me, and last but not least...who makes my life even happier than a fairy tale.

I'm so grateful for eternal marriage and that I get to keep this boy forever. I just simply can't get enough of him. He is my happy :)


Year two was a big one--we graduated from college, moved to a new state by ourselves, got "real" jobs, and bought a house... we'll see if year 3 can beat it because I have to say year 2 was a good one.

Happy anniversary my sweet Landon Dean!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...