Sometimes I have so many random things I want to say and so I get lazy and turn it into a "random" blog post. I guess you could say I'm kind of a random person. I'm notorious for little comments that have NOTHING to do with what we're talking about and Landon has rightly nicknamed me "Random Girl (pronounced RAAAAndom Girl!) Anyway, we go:
- Depending on the weather today, Landon and I will be flying up to Washington to test fly some airplanes. He wants to build an airplane from a kit. Even though I think it's like AT LEAST 10 years away until we can actually afford it, I'm excited to go take a look.
- I have never seen so much FOG in my life. Almost every morning driving to work is foggy. It's kinda eerie, but it feels like Oregon to me and I just love it. It's really pretty with all the evergreens. If you've ever seen the movie Coraline, it's almost exactly like that.
- For Halloween at work, my team decided to do a theme of fast food restaurants. I chose Taco Bell, for obvious reasons (I'm addicted to their nachos) and was going to be the chihuahua dog. But then 4 of us decided we wanted to be Taco Bell hot sauce packets and it was awesome.

- Today is 11/11/11. It's going to be magical.
- Throughout the entire month of October Landon and I watched every Halloween movie possible. I used to be so scared of scary movies, but I think I've been desensitized. The Ring didn't even scare me. Not even a little.
- I love the Fall colors and going on walks through the leaves. It's my favorite. Especially here in Oregon with all the Evergreens mixed with the yellows & reds. It's amazing.

- I didn't take very many pictures of our pumpkin carving this year, but it was fun as always. We watched Nightmare Before Christmas TWICE before we were done. They turned out pretty cute... I mean creepy :)
Landon made this design up by himself. He's amazing!
I traced mine from a pattern :)
- Landon is truly the funniest person I've ever met. Every single day he makes me laugh until I cry. We love Red Lobster and every time we go Landon tries to convince me to eat the shrimp. Well we went last week and of course he was begging me to try the coconut shrimp...by telling me they looked like a FETUS!!!! oh.my.gosh. He knows how much I love babies, but really? Like THAT'S going to make me want to eat it! I just about died from laughing.
He does have a point though... :)
- And last, but not least, I just have to say that life is good and I feel so blessed. I never thought I could be so happy. Every day I wake up feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. Last year I did a "month of gratitude" and posted something I was grateful for every day. Well this year, I'm feeling just as grateful, maybe even MORE... I just don't have time for all of that BLOGGING! So here's a random list of things I'm feeling grateful for lately: my family, being married to my best friend, the opportunity we have to live in Oregon and both have such great jobs, my knowledge of the gospel and my relationship with Heavenly Father, my calling in the primary, my health, my friends, and mostly that my life has turned into something better than I ever could have imagined. It truly feels like a dream.


Yay, what a lovely post!
ReplyDeleteYou. Are. Adorable!
ReplyDelete