Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sister Christensen



This is me and my best friend. But she's more than just my best friend. She is the reason I am who I am today. She is my "twin-soul." She helped me through EVERY hard time in my life and has ALWAYS been there for me. She is so caring, so loving, so selfless, so strong in the gospel, and the absolute nicest person I have EVER met! I will pay you a million dollars if you ever hear her utter one bad word about anybody. She is literally the most Christ-like person I have ever met. I have laughed with her harder and more often than I have with any other person. We have always been such spazzes together because we are both so silly! And do you know what? The people over in San Fran are SO lucky that I am willing to share her with them for 18 months :)

Jenna you are going to be the most AMAZING missionary. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Jenna! It's so great to have friends like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...