
1. What is his name? Landon Dean Richins
2. Who eats more? Definitely him.
3. Who said I love you first? He did. We had only been dating 10 days :) I pretty much squealed and he twirled me in his arms before I said it back. Happy moment!
4. Who is taller? He is, by 7 inches. I’m a shorty.
5. Who is smarter? Landon! He has the most amazing memory and is REALLY good at math and stuff that actually requires logic and thinking… me, I’m just a hard worker! My GPA may be higher, but that doesn’t mean anything. I’m school smart. Landon is smart-smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? Hahaha. Me. No question.
7.Who does the laundry? I do! He will help fold it, but I actually love doing the laundry. Its one of my favorite household chores :)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at our bed, Landon sleeps on the right side. I don’t know why, but I think that’s how it will be for the rest of our lives now.
9. Who pays the bills? Well we both work to pay for the bills, but Landon is actually the one who sits at the computer and pays them.
10. Who cooks more? Me! But Landon does cook for me too sometimes, which is actually fun! I do really really enjoy cooking though! I love looking up recipes and seeing Landon’s face when he loves the meal I just worked so hard to make for him! :)
11. What meals do you cook together? Umm lasagna, homemade chicken nuggets, BBQ, homemade Wisconsin cauliflower soup (like from Zupas! Mmm) we make a good team when it comes to cooking! He does the hard parts like cutting the onion!
12. Who is more stubborn? Well I thought I was really stubborn….then I met Landon! Haha :)
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Landon. It takes me awhile to get over things and Landon is way more willing to talk about things right then and there.
14. Who has more siblings? Haha I have 9 kids in my family, THREE times more than him!
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We’re a team.
16. What do you like to do together? Honestly, we just love spending time together. It doesn’t even matter what we are doing. I just love having him next to me, even if we are doing completely separate things. But we do love to go hiking and we go on a walk EVERY night. Its probably my favorite thing ever! We also REALLY like going on road trips.
17. Who eats more sweets? Landon eats chocolate every day, and it is really starting to rub off on me…
18. His Guilty pleasures? Hmm, he is literally addicted to anything that flies, mostly airplanes. I think he could sit all day and watch airplanes, fly RC airplanes, fly a real airplane, play with his flight simulator, watch birds fly… He literally should have been a BIRD!
19. How did you meet? Well, we first met in September of 2008, but we only talked for like 5 minutes (him and his roommate were teasing me about coming in after curfew). I love hearing him tell the story because at this point he will say “I could already tell that she was different and really cute.” Awww!!! Anyway, we didn’t really see each other again (plus I had a boyfriend…) until ward prayer on March 1st! Neither of us really went to ward prayer, but for some reason we went that night (I think its fate, but he later told me that he specifically went looking for me! How cute).
20. Who asked who out first? Landon asked me out :) We hung out for the first time March 5 and literally hung out every single day after! You could definitely say we hit it off. I have never felt so comfortable with anyone so fast in my entire life.
21. Who kissed who first? Landon! It was our first “official” date and he took me snowboarding. While we were renting my snowboard he grabbed my hand for the first time and then later we cuddled and then later, he kissed me! All in one day. I was a little shocked because I have never moved that fast, but definitely very happy he was so brave :D
22. Who proposed? Haha, I guess girls do propose nowadays? But Landon did, a year ago today actually!
23. His best features? Holy cow, his smile melts my heart. His eyes are the prettiest color brown, his skin is olive toned and SO beautiful (I’m not jealous at all…..), and his hair is really thick and a beautiful shade of dark brown.
24. What is his greatest quality? This is a really hard one because there are actually a million and one things I could say about Landon, but if I were to pick his greatest quality, I would have to say that he is a GINORMOUS heart. When he loves someone, he loves them VERY deeply and more than I think most people do. He is very kind and gentle and literally would do ANYTHING for the people that he loves. He honestly is such a sweetheart and I love him for it!
25. Tag? Sally, Ang, Brooke, Autumn, and Wendy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment