Sunday, July 4, 2010

Celebrating the 4th


Landon and I had a nice relaxing Fourth of July weekend. We hiked the Y on the 3rd to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks and it was actually an amazing view (and I could kind of hear Miss Underwood!) I almost died on the way up, but it was totally worth it! Today we went to church, ate some delicious BBQ'd chicken and mashed potatoes, played some killer bunnies on the front lawn, and played with sparklers! Happy Birthday America!





I would also just like to give a shout out to all the men and women who are serving our country so that we can be safe and free. My brother Nick is in the Navy and I'm just so proud of him and grateful for his sacrifice and his service! He is in the middle east right now (don't ask me where haha) and I know his wife and daughter miss him so much, it breaks my heart. He has been gone for six months and gets to come home in a few weeks...just in time for their second daughter to be born. I love you Nick, Brooke, Evie, and baby Miller!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your shout out to our military men and women.. Its not easy being away from my marine when duty calls. I am honored to have him and people like your brother serving our country!! happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Hannah you're such a sweetheart. We love you too!! Glad you had a nice 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Nick too! This country is amazing! I saw fireworks from the 'Y' my first summer in Utah! Killer hike, steep and no shade. It reminds me of the Timp cave hike, which you have to do with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...