So it makes me feel like if I can't blog about everything that's going on in our life, then I can't blog about anything. I have a terrible time keeping "secrets" so it's easier for me not to talk. So that's why I've been a little MIA and vague on here lately. For example, one time Landon flew down to Texas to surprise his family, but the whole week before he left I couldn't talk to his mom. I stopped calling her and when she called me I just kept it brief. I was SO worried that I was going to ruin the surprise that I just couldn't talk at all. That's how I feel right now with this blog right now.
I've written TONS of blog drafts, but they just have to sit there for now. That post about selling Viking? It's been siting in my drafts waiting to be published for months. Oh man, there's so much I want to say! Writing is so therapeutic for me, so I just write drafts and save them for later.
Can I just complain for a second? I am a happy girl that likes to think positively, but man this year has really been such a roller coaster. I am ready for 2015 to be done and just praying that 2016 has some good things in store for us. I'm definitely not asking for pity and I promise I'm really okay, but sometimes it just feels good to vent. 2015 I hate you. Man, it feels good to get that off my chest ;)
I have totally been slacking on taking pictures and blogging, so I'm sorry this post is boring and vague. We don't have any fun trips planned and we actually haven't done anything very exciting to even blog about. So I guess this post is just to say that I'm sorry that I've been missing. I am going to try to blog more because I really do love it.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll leave you with some pictures of Landon's AWESOME Millennium Falcon lego because every blog post needs at least 1 picture and because I think it's adorable he is so into legos ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment