Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Third Birthday Henry and Oliver!

Landon and I love these boys more than I thought it was possible. I love them so much it almost breaks my heart. Does that even make sense? They brighten our home and our lives! They bring us so much joy and they really are like our children. I always tell Landon that I'm worried I won't love my human children as much as the boys. I mean really, there's no way they could be cuter than these two right? ;)          
(Of course I'm kidding, if you're reading this future children!)


They both have so much personality. I love the way Henry adventures and chews on socks. I love how Oliver dances and spins when he's excited. I love the way Henry sticks his head out the window when we're in the car and how Oliver could care less and just wants to snuggle on my lap. I love how cuddly they both are and how excited they get to see us, even if we have only been gone for 10 minutes. I love how they FREAK out if you say the word "squirrel." I love how tiny and perfect they are.







We are SO grateful to Tim and Ang for giving us these boys. Words cannot express how happy they have made us and how much we love them! Happy 3rd Birthday Henry and Ver! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...