I feel like blogging, but I don't really know what to say. There's actually a lot I
want to say, but there's some stuff I can't really say publicly yet. Our life feels so up in the air right now, which is really hard for the type-A, planner in me. But like I said in my last post, I'm letting go of the worry and stress and trusting in Heavenly Father that everything is going to work out and be okay. We are really,
really happy and we have been recipients of some huge blessings and miracles lately. It seems good things are happening all at once after months of not-so-good things. It's such a faith-building experience to see prayers answered and see Heavenly Father's hand in our lives.
I'm sorry for being so vague--but since this blog is public and not private, I can't go into more details. But once things are more settled, I promise I will blog alllllllll about our year. Because it's been an absolute
crazy one. 2015 will forever be known as the year of the roller coaster.
Oh and tomorrow is my last day at my nanny job. So weird and so sad. I have been trying to explain to Enzo why I'm not going to be his nanny anymore (it's because he's starting preschool) so he told me he's just going to skip preschool. Oh my gosh. Soooo sad. I can't really handle it.
Basically life is cray-cray over here and there are SO many changes happening. I feel overwhelmed, stressed, but overall just extremely happy and so blessed. Life is good!
And really, is there anything cuter than puppies in a bucket? I don't think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment