I love, love,
love having family visit us here in Oregon. It was SO good to see my brother Tim, my sister-in-law Angie, and my nieces Atlie and Macie! We had so much fun and can't wait for them to come visit again! Hopefully next time the weather will cooperate more ;)
We went to Silver Springs on Saturday to do an 8 mile hike with 10 different waterfalls. It is really my favorite hike. It's so green and the waterfalls are just stunning--pictures definitely don't do them justice! It was a little rainy, but you can't let that stop you in Oregon! And sorry for the picture overload, I really tried to narrow it down...
 |
| It's hard to tell how massive the waterfall is... until you notice the tiny people behind it! |
 |
| Have you ever seen so much green? Even the tree branches are covered in moss and green-ness! :) |
 |
| Haha Landon loves taking pictures ;) |
Sunday was SAILING day! The wind wasn't that great, but luckily it picked up by the end! Tim helped hoist the sail, trim the sails, and even took a turn being the helmsman. We anchored at "our spot" and had hot dogs and chips on the deck. It was such a fun day!
 |
| Can you spot Landon? |
 |
| My "puppy purse" ;) |
 |
| Unfurling the spinnaker |
 |
| I promise I wasn't bored :) |
 |
| I taught Atlie how to do a figure 8 knot |
 |
| Flying both the jib and the spinnaker...or as Tim likes to call them, the jig and the picker ;) |
 |
| Tim got some awesome shots of what it looks like when the boat is healing (tipping) over |
 |
| Love my big brother! |
 |
| Looking pretty official :) |
 |
| Tiring day on the boat..the girls were ready to be done :) |
Thanks so much for coming to visit Tim and Angie! We had a blast and love you so much!!
Great pics!!
ReplyDeleteIt was the best part of our trip!
ReplyDeleteWow! How fun! Next time we come up I want to do that hike with all the waterfalls!! How pretty!
ReplyDelete