Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Two Years as an Oregonian.

Wait, what? I've only lived in Oregon for two years? Oregon is my home. I am comfortable here. I love it here. Didn't I grow up here?! A lot has happened and we've grown a lot since living here, so it definitely feels like more than two years.

Since moving here we....

Started our careers with our first "real" jobs.

Went flying together for the first time.



Explored Oregon through flying.



Bought our first house.



Built a freaking sailboat.



Learned how to sail.



Became puppy parents.



It still kind of freaks me out that I'm turning 24 next month and that I'm a real-life adult. So weird.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of cute quotes (and songs!) and this one pretty much sums up how I feel about Oregon.


Oregon is where Landon and I really started our lives together. We have had to rely on each other because it's just us here. I can't even tell you how much stronger and closer it's made us. Moving to Oregon has been such an adventure and has strengthened our marriage SO much. So thank you Oregon. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys made the choice to move there. I remember how much you worried and worried about which place was the place for you - I'm so glad that you have found it and that you are LOVING it there. We're totally coming to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you live there for a long long time, because I've never been and I really need to come visit you someday!! YAY OREGON!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...