Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Normal Weekend

I am fully aware that our life is anything but "normal." I love it and will never take it for granted.

Exhibit A: Friday night in pictures-







It was seriously the most perfect night. The air was smooth, the sunset was beautiful, and I just can't get over how beautiful Oregon looks from the air. I love being married to a pilot!

Exhibit B: Saturday in pictures-


this trimaran is just like the one we're building... ours is just going to be 10 feet longer :)
This was our best day of sailing we've had BY FAR. We've gone sailing on a few sunny days and they are normally SO boring because there's not much wind. And then the days where we've actually had good wind, we get poured on the whole time and then the wind gets too strong and it's all sorts of scary.

But today we had beautiful, warm weather AND good wind. It was amazing. I never knew I would love sailing so much.

I just don't think life could be any better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...