Sunday, April 22, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Well I guess you can say the past few weeks have been crazy... hence the lack of blogging! It has almost been a MONTH which is very abnormal for me. So I definitely have a lot to catch up on.

Friday March 30th was one of the hardest days of my life. And I know I'm a very dramatic person, but I'm not exaggerating. What happened that night will probably never make a debut on this blog or facebook or anything like that, but it's part of the reason why I haven't blogged in awhile. I definitely have so much gratitude in my heart because I KNOW for a fact that miracles happen and that Heavenly Father is watching over Landon and me. I am so grateful for the power of prayer and fasting. I am so grateful to have a husband who has such an amazing, positive attitude. He is such an example to me of being happy despite circumstances. President Uctdorf says it best... "It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop."

Anyway, we are fine and I'll continue to say life is good, because it is :)

In other news, I started my new job as a nanny and absolutely LOVE it. I have never been able to say that I love my job before but I really do. It doesn't even feel like I'm going to "work" every day because I just get to go hang out with two cuties all day. They really are so much fun! So far we have gone to the park about a billion times, dyed Easter eggs, made and decorated sugar cookies, gone to sushi twice, and the mall once. We go to Disney World in June--wohoo! I'm obsessed with Disneyland so I can't even imagine how much I'll love Disney World! I love having a job where I feel like I'm making a difference and having a positive impact on kid's lives. It's so nice getting to finally do what I love. Plus I think it's great practice...it'll be a smooth transition from nanny to stay-at-home mom one day!

We also had visitors this month! Our friends Jen and Dave came to visit from Utah! Oh, we just love them and I'll have to do a whole separate blog post about our adventure. It was SO much fun having them here!

And last but not least, we just got back from a CRUISE. Of course there is going to be a blog post about that too! It was perfect.

So it's been a crazy month, but a good month. And I have a LOT of catching up to do on here, but there's a little taste for now. Time to go snuggle with my love and soak up the last few moments of the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...