Friday, June 4, 2010

The Big 21!

Well folks, I'm officially 21! Wohoo! And honestly, it was one of my best birthdays yet! Landon did an AMAZING job at making me feel like a princess all day long! The day started out by sleeping in very late, which felt so good! Landon told me that for my birthday he was taking me shopping and I could pick out anything I would like. Anyone who really knows me would know that this is THE PERFECT present! I absolutely LOVE shopping and getting new clothes. And it made it SO much more special knowing that Landon wanted me to be able to pick something out that I loved! He's a sweetheart. I found an ADORABLE sun dress at Gap and twirled and squealed the whole way out of the store (wearing my brand new dress). I think its my new favorite clothing item. So thank you honey!!



After shopping we took a little nap and then went to dinner with Landon's family at Pei Wei! Soooo yummy! I ate like ten fortune cookies hoping to get a good one, but didn't! Oh well, the food was still good :)



We came home and opened presents, and of course I got some Killer Bunny expansion packs from Landon and Suzette and Daren. Thanks guys!!!






After some delicious cake, we played a round of Killer Bunnies of course :) It was a PERFECT day! Thanks to the Richins family and Landon for making me feel so special and loved!!



2 comments:

  1. No way! We love killer bunnies. We try to teach it to friends and they make fun just because of the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh my! I'm so happy you guys are nerds too :) It really is such a funny game. I love it. But its really awkward explaining it to new people...at first it seems like pokemon or something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...