Friday, February 26, 2010

Starving!!!

We are not just baby hungry... we are baby STARVING!


















I have always loved kids and have always wanted to be a mom, but I never thought I would marry someone that wanted to be a dad SO much and loved kids as much, or more than me! Honestly, Landon is probably more baby hungry than me, and I'm pretty bad. Its just so cute how much Landon wants a little girl and how much he wants to be a daddy. He really will be the cutest dad EVER, it makes me cry just thinking about it! But for now, we have to finish school and figure out how to pay off our loans before we can bring a little one into the picture...which totally sucks! Luckily, Landon's cousins that live right above us just had a BEAUTIFUL little boy that me and Landon get to play with daily. Hopefully one day soon we can have one of our own, but for now we are just STARVING! :)

3 comments:

  1. Getting married made me baby hungry too. I wasn't before, but as soon as it became a biological possibility, bam- I wanted one. And then I got accidentally pregnant. Oh, life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time as newlyweds! Neil is the best thing thats happened to me.. but believe me you have your moments where you remember the days you and your hubby could come and go as you please and got to sleep in on the weekends =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how that happens isn't it? Even after having 4 babies I was baby hungry for years! Every time one grows up I want another one! But enjoy your time now, you are both young, and you will both know when it is the right time! :) Pretty soon you can enjoy my baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...