Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 In Review.

2018 was a pretty solid year. I'm happy with it! I guess we came from such a devastating 2017 that it was really nice to have a chill, easy year. I usually do a month by month update, but I'm so far behind on blogging and feeling a little lazy so I'm just going to do a summary this time. :)

Here's a recap:

We went on two cruises--one to the Caribbean and one to Hawaii. Swimming with dolphins was definitely one of my favorite moments of the whole year (and my whole life haha!)






Landon finally got a Corvette (his dream car) and turned 30!






Charlie Dean turned TWO and has just been soooo much fun this year. He's the absolute cutest and has learned and grown so much. He's just like a little boy now and we can't get enough of him and his big personality.









I became a realtor and closed on my first sale and purchase transactions (shout out to my awesome first clients the Williamsons!!!)





We went camping at Goblin Valley, which was a little bit of a disaster with the wind and Charlie not wanting to sleep in a sleeping bag, but I'm so glad we did it. Hopefully next summer will be more successful. :)








Nini and Papa got a Sea Doo and we spent a lot of time at the lake over the summer. Charlie says, "so fast da boat" and LOVES to go on rides.


We road tripped to Oregon with Nana and Pops and Charlie saw the ocean for the first time. He still asks all the time to go to Nana and Pops' house at the ocean. :)





Charlie was Woody for Halloween and had so much fun trick-or-treating. He had to ring every doorbell "by himself" and there were a few close calls where Charlie thought he could run into our neighbors' houses.






Charlie went skiing for the first time and again with Grandpa. It was fun to get a three generation picture on the mountain :)





We had the best Christmas ever with family! Charlie understood the concept of presents (unlike last year) and the next day asked me, "Santa come again? Bring more presents?"











Overall, it was a really great year with lots of amazing memories made with family and friends!

















Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...