We are both different people now, but luckily we have grown together. We have experienced so much joy and heartbreak and stress and pain and happiness together and because of all we've been through we are stronger and closer than ever. We truly are best friends and there's no one else in the whole world that I would want to experience this crazy ride with!
Landon has seen me in my absolute worst, temper-tantrum throwing state. He's seen me in my most vulnerable crying my eyes out laying on the floor devastated over the loss of our first baby or hearing horrible news about a family member. He's seen me change and evolve in my religious views, which has been more life-changing and altering than I think anyone who hasn't gone through this can really understand. He is always there to listen to my fears and my worries and even a revelation of something I held from him for a LONG time. Man, that was scary. But I TRUST him completely and his reaction of love and understanding was simply perfect. He is perfect, at least perfect to me.













No comments:
Post a Comment