Saturday, July 28, 2018

Charlie's Date with Nini and Papa!

About a week ago Charlie got a call from Nini asking if he could go on a date on Thursday. He was SO excited--like instantly started squealing! All week leading up to the date he would talk about his date with Nini and Papa.

When they came to pick him he was just on cloud 9 and sooo happy! We took this picture on their way out the door and it's my favorite! He didn't know where he was going and neither did we. :)


Well, Nini and Papa took Charlie to Build-a-Bear! He picked out this little blue monster named "Monster" of course. I just think it's hilarious that out of all the the stuffed animals (including Paw Patrol!) he chose the monster. SO cute!











After Build-a-Bear they went to get ice cream. Charlie is SO loved and SO spoiled! :)





I say it all the time, but I'm just so grateful that Charlie has so much love in his life. He really is such a LOVED little boy! Thanks so much Nini and Papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...