Thursday, April 19, 2018
Charlie Dean is TWO!
I am in complete denial... my baby boy is TWO!!!! I can't even believe how fast time has gone and I am really trying my best to soak in every minute with this sweet boy. He is seriously our little buddy and we are soooo in love with him!!!
Charlie Dean, what can I even say about you? You are the funniest little boy full of SO much personality. You are silly and love an audience to make laugh.
You love to sing songs with me, especially Wheels on the Bus (with our own add ons), Johnny Johnny, and Old McDonald. You started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" a few weeks ago and just about MELTED me. You have always loved music and love to sing your "la la la" Daddy's song, play your harmonica and xylophone, and whistle.
You are SO incredibly smart, and I'm not just saying that because I'm your mom and totally biased. You truly are! I can tell you something ONCE and you remember it forever (so I'm always scared of accidentally teaching you the wrong thing ha!) You know 21 out of 26 letters, basically all the shapes (including pentagon, octagon, etc.), and all of your colors. People will say to me, "you must really work with him!" but you really are self-taught! You learned your letters from playing with a letter toy and you're just so curious and love to learn. You also LOVE to read, and lately you are more independent about it (which makes me sad but it's sooo cute watching you read on your own).
You definitely have a bit of a shy/nervousness about you. If you get embarrassed you cover your face with your hands and it is sooo adorable. If you're ever in an uncomfortable situation, you will start giving me and your Daddy lots of mooches. It is so cute! You also can be very friendly to strangers and wave and say hi, or the complete opposite and stare people down with your mean mug. One of your favorite strangers is the "lady" at Costco. As soon as we pull up, you start saying "lady lady lady!" and LOOOVE to hand her the receipt.
You love Memo (Nemo), Mo-Nana (Moana), Pat Pat (Little Einsteins), Baby (Boss Baby), and Paw-trol (Paw Patrol)... we love the cuddles we get when we bring you into our bed in the morning to watch a show.
You are BUSY BUSY BUSY. You are pretty much go go go all day and love to gallop and jump and run and you are just constantly moving from one thing to the next.
You have gotten really good at asking for help and using words when you need something. The way you say "help help" or "pwease" is soooo sweet. You'll also say "hand" and then grab my finger to drag me to whatever you need help with.
You are a little love bug and love your people. If I ask you who you love, you'll go through a list of your "people" including your puppies. You say "ove woo" (love you) and it really is too much for my heart to handle.
You LOVE food, just like your mama. One of our favorite words that you say is "pacon" for bacon (and you love it!) You also love pizza, bananas, bean beans (green beans) toast, chicken nuggets, and cheese cheese (mac and cheese). Oh and anything chocolate--cookies, M&M's, brownies, chocolate chips. You know the good stuff!
You are SO stubborn and have a lot of feelings (including a pretty intense little temper). You are either SO happy and content or SO not happy haha. I feel like one of my biggest challenges as your mom will be to help you learn how to control all of your feelings and emotions, because most adults still have trouble with that (let's be real, so do I!)
You are really good at playing independently. It is so cute to watch you tinker and play and talk gibberish with your toys. You definitely love to play with Mom and Dad too, but it is pretty darn cute to see you playing by yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment