Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Woah.

Charlie is growing up so dang fast! I have an update that I will be posting soon with all the cute things he's been doing lately, but this story needed its very own post. :)



All three of us were playing in the front room and Charlie was showing Landon a ball. Landon said, "woah!" to which Charlie replied, "woah!" It was the cutest thing EVER! And even though Charlie has said "ma ma" and "da da" for a long time now, this felt like an actual word. So, Charlie's official first word is "woah!"




I can't wait to hear what else Charlie wants to say to us. He babbles ALL day long, so I know he's going to have a lot to say once he can figure out how to say it.



We sure love our sweet boy!


P.S. We are cutting that crazy hair on Saturday. Sad day!

P.P.S. Another funny story, Charlie burped last night and then immediately after did a little "growl" like a fake burp. He is really the funniest, silliest little boy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...