Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Charlie Update.

Charlie is full of personality and makes us laugh ALL day. I don't want to forget a thing, so here's a little update :)

-He waves hello/bye ALL the time now and it is honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I will never get over it.




-Tanner came home from Dubai! It was soooo fun getting to hang out with him. We sure missed him and we are happy he's home :)





-He is a pro walker and just walks around everywhere now. I love how he would walk with his arms in the air, but he's kind of stopped doing that now that he's more comfortable with walking... so sad!



-Charlie loves to "share" his food and it's so sweet, but kind of gross haha! I'm also trying to be more brave about the kind of food I feed him instead of just purees. So he eats sandwiches and chicken and rice and lasagna... basically whatever we are eating (just teeny tiny pieces. Like microscopic actually...)






-We loved having family in town for Emma's wedding. We went on a family hike to Stewart Falls and I got to test out my new hiking backpack I got for my birthday!








The Caputos!! 

I love this picture!!!





Cousins! Bodhi doesn't have a lot of boy cousins, so he was in heaven playing with Charlie. It was adorable!!!

-He LOVES to be chased and will just giggle and run away from you when you say, "I'm gonna get you!" He also likes to "get us" if you say, "don't get me!" he will "tackle" you and get you. It's soooo cute!


-Charlie's favorite toy is definitely any kind of ball. It's so cute because he likes to play "catch" and will throw the ball and then try to catch it and throw it back.


-Charlie LOVES to sing. He will sing whenever we sing to him and he also loves singing hymns at church. It's really the cutest thing I've ever seen.




He is just such a goofball and we can't get enough of him!!!!










12 month check up. He got soooo sick from the shots about a week later :(
my poor little sick boy :(

his fever spiked to 103.4!
So naughty!
A very RARE cuddle session. Heaven!!!
Landon showing Charlie a lady bug :) Don't worry, Charlie tried to eat it a few days later... ahhh! 
Just getting a little back massage!

Those teeth!!!! 
Celebrating my 28th birthday!
Big fan of strawberries, obviously :) 
Mornings=cuddles with Daddy!
#stuck
He looks like such a little BOY! I can't even handle it!
Nini's birthday lunch
Mama's birthday dinner. His face kills me! 
He loves to touch and smell flowers or "pretties" as he calls them :)
Visiting Sally at her school. The kids LOVED Charlie!
Just having a little picnic :)

His "cheesy" face. I could eat him up! 

Visiting Dr. Emma at her office. Charlie hadn't been back since he was in my tummy and Emma informed us that he had a very large head. HAHA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...