Yesterday I was so happy and excited and relieved I literally could have floated away on a cloud. Today I feel so angry, disappointed, frustrated, upset, and stressed to the max. What the heck?!
I don't know why I do this to myself, but I get excited about things before they've actually happened. I get my hopes WAY up and then I just come crashing down.
Here's a pretend example to show you what I'm talking about. Let's pretend like I bought a lottery ticket. We all know the chances of winning the jackpot are like 14314801469 to 1 right? So most people wouldn't be too disappointed when they find out their number isn't the winner. Me on the other hand? I buy that lottery ticket and I scream and jump up and down and kiss that ticket because I KNOW for a fact that I'm the winner. YAY! Best.day.ever! Right? Well imagine my disappointment when I discover that I am not the winner....
Okay, obviously that's a little dramatized (and hypothetical)... but that's how I feel right now. No joke. Not just in one instance of my life but in MANY. I keep counting my chickens before they've hatched. I don't know what my deal is!
Thankfully I have my sweet Landon who picks me back up after I fall. He cuddles me, tells me we're going to be okay and that we're going to figure it out. He talks me through the situation and helps me to see that maybe it isn't all that bad. So if life is a roller coaster, and I'm like the kid screaming to get off because I'm about to puke, Landon is like the dramamine that makes the kid feel better. The kid still has to ride the ride, but she isn't going to puke anymore. I really don't know what I would do without him.
I'm sorry for all the vagueness, but I want to remember how I'm feeling right now. I hope I can look back on this post in a few months and be like, "oh that was the WORST and I'm so happy it's OVER!!!
Life is up in the air and a little crazy right now, but I've got some dramamine and I'm going to be OKAY! ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute. I'm sorry you're having a crazy time! Love ya!:) Big hugs! Oh, and gotta love awesome hubby's! You guys are so cute together! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!
ReplyDeletex o
Sarah