Meet Viking.
I know what you're thinking.... don't you already have two boats? Well, yes we do... But those boats are for the lake and only fit 2 people. We wanted a boat that we can take on long trips, bring our future family on, and see the world on. I know, we are absolutely nuts. It is a Hunter Legend 37.5, so it's pretty big.

We are SUPER excited and have a busy few weeks ahead of us. The boat is in Seattle so we have to go up there next weekend to do the test sail, and then there will be the survey (like a home inspection) and then by the end of the month we will be boat owners if everything goes according to plan. YAY!
I have always wanted a boat or a camper or some sort of "toy" because I wanted my kids to grow up with fun memories of family trips and adventure. My dream is coming true and I can hardly believe it! Our kids are going to grow up travelling everywhere on this boat and it gets me SO excited.
So far we want to sail the Puget Sound, sail to California, and eventually sail to Hawaii. After that, who knows! Anywhere we want! I'm so excited for the adventures we will have on Viking as a family :)




No comments:
Post a Comment