Monday, November 25, 2013

Four Years.

Another year together. Time seriously flies. But somehow it seems like we have been married closer to ten years than four. I just can't remember my life without Landon. It feels like we have always been "us."

Our marriage definitely isn't perfect, but I'm grateful for that. Perfect is boring and lifeless. What we have is passion ;) Through the hard times we have learned how to communicate and really grow together. We have had to kiss and make up and work on improving our marriage every day together.

Thank you for loving me more than I've ever been loved, for teaching me, helping me grow, making me laugh, believing in me, supporting me, putting up with my crazy emotions, and for always having my back Landon Dean. I love you more and more every day. Happy Anniversary! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...