Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Transformation

I'd like to introduce you to someone I like to call "The New and Improved Hannah." Seriously you guys, I am a changed woman! Some of you may know me as a picky eater. Let's just say multiple people have nick-named me "peanut butter girl" because I have been known to eat peanut butter sandwiches while everyone else is eating normal food. Some of you may also know me as someone who does not have a crafty bone in her body and absolutely HATES to sew.

Well here's some proof that I am going through some major transformations. This is a BIG deal folks!!!

Exhibit A: I ate LOBSTER tail and steak that was pink. Oh, and I'm obsessed with potatoes now. The only potato I would touch 6 months ago was a french fry!

Landon made me this fancy dinner. He's adorable.

Exhibit B: I made enchiladas with homemade red sauce. And there were chopped onions and tomatoes involved. And... I didn't even gag!


Exhibit C: I made these curtains for our living room. All by myself (kinda... I had to call my mother-in-law every 10 minutes...but still!)



I'm thinking of doing a separate blog post on how to make these curtains because it really is SO easy and it makes such a difference. Our living room is SO cute now and all I want to do is stare at my curtains. It's ridiculous how obsessed I am.

I can't take all the credit for my transformation. I mean, yes I am obviously awesome (haha!) but really I am so grateful to have Landon who makes me want to be a better person. He encourages me and believes that I can do things that I never thought I could do. I am ALWAYS scared to try new things, but not so much anymore. Bring it on!

At this rate, I may become the next Martha Stewart.... watch out world!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hannah! Those curtains are so awesome!! Way to go! I am totally impressed! I would love to learn how to make them! We need some for our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your curtains! I'm excited for your post on how to make them. That must be so fun to be making your home your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Look at you all grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...