Happy Valentine’s Day to my Forever Valentine!
Every morning I have to wake up and leave for work before Landon. I hate that we don’t get to wake up together during the week. Like REALLY hate it. So to solve this problem I wake up 30 minutes before I need to, get ready for the day, and then get back in bed to snuggle for 30 minutes. Then I kiss Landon goodbye, tuck him back into bed, and head on my way to work. Well this morning after snuggling, I went downstairs and saw this on our kitchen counter:So stinkin adorable I can’t even STAND it. Only Landon knows me well enough that Reese’s eggs in the shape of a heart and white cheddar cheese popcorn means WAY more to me than a bouquet of flowers :) I immediately broke into tears, ran upstairs, jumped on my sleeping Landon, and showered him with kisses.
Being married to your best friend is the absolute best feeling in the whole world. And its little moments like this that make life so wonderful. And do you know what? It just keeps.getting.better.
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet Landon Dean! You are my happy.

YAY!
ReplyDelete