Our Christmas festivities started by decorating sugar cookies and playing charades!



Then on Christmas Eve we went to my dad's bell concert up by the capital and to the lights on Temple Square.
Then on Christmas Eve we went to my dad's bell concert up by the capital and to the lights on Temple Square.
We came home and got in our new pj's and watched It's a Wonderful Life.

On Christmas morning we woke up and opened our stockings (thanks Santa!!)

On Christmas morning we woke up and opened our stockings (thanks Santa!!)

Then everyone came over! One of my favorite Miller Christmas traditions is my mom and dad's big breakfast Christmas morning complete with British "crackers"
By about 2 p.m. we finally got to start opening our presents :) Landon's main present was his motorcycle but I also got him a new frosted mug (because I accidentally broke his old one), a new headset, and some clothes. He got me some crayons and markers, because I've been really begging for them because I'm five years old, money to buy CLOTHES (he put it in a big box to trick me), and then sent me on a scavenger hunt to surprise me with a trip to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!! BEST.PRESENT.EVER. Oh boy, my husband is a cutie! We are planning on going after graduation in April and I'm SOOO excited! Wohoo!

Then we had a big turkey dinner with the fam and played the game "Things" ...SO funny! Then we had to pack, load the car, and get ready for the 18 hour car ride in the morning! I'll do another post about our "Texas" Christmas.
Anyway, I really am so grateful for this time of year to spend time with family and focus on our Savior! It definitely is the most wonderful time of the year!
P.S. I forgot to mention that my bestie Jenna got engaged to her high school sweetheart Jace on Christmas! Wohoo!! Congrats guys!!! :)


DISNEYLAND!?!!?! hannah i'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete