Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Six Months Ago Today...

At this very moment six months ago, I was sealed forever to my best friend! Its crazy how much time flies. It feels like just yesterday I was kneeling across the alter looking into the eyes of my forever, unable to wipe the smile from my face. These have been the best six months of my life and I know it is just going to keep getting better. My love for Landon grows every day and I am so blessed to go through life's journey with my best friend. There's no trial or tribulation that can come our way that we can't get through together. I'm so grateful that I get to keep him forever :) I love you so much Landon! Happy "Six Month" Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months!! You SHOULD be cheesy!! We'd worry about you if you weren't! :P Miss ya! <3 Syra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still feel like that 7.5 years later... being married to your best friend is the BEST!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!
    That is so happy! I still feel like that after almost a year! (in NINE DAYS!)
    It does get better everyday!
    It has been such a long time since I have seen you, How are you doing?

    Oh and P.S. YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE, and brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...