Landon and I live in a little basement apartment and it is my absolute FAVORITE place in the world! It is nothing special...but I just love it SO much! It is going to be really hard to move. One of the best parts of our apartment is that Landon's cousins Melyssa and Zac live right above us! It is SO much fun! We eat dinner with them every day and get to play with their cute baby all the time! It is the best. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our little love nest :)
I like it! Man, I would kill for a washer and dryer. I have a theory that every couple should start out in a really tiny love nest- it's good for you and you'll never take bigger spaces for granted again!
I like it! Man, I would kill for a washer and dryer. I have a theory that every couple should start out in a really tiny love nest- it's good for you and you'll never take bigger spaces for granted again!
ReplyDelete