Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Cannot Believe I've Been Suckered In!

I've always thought that in order to have a blog you must be married and/or have children. Well I am not either of these things, but I guess I just got bored and decided to make a blog. So here it is! My very FIRST blog post! And I figured it out all by myself :) haha
I'm in Virginia right now visiting Jeremy, Autumn, and their cute kids! We went to DC and I was seriously so giddy the night before that I couldn't even sleep. I love everything about DC (and these adorable children!!!)


Aren't we just hilarious? hehehe this pic was totally my idea :)

At the FDR monument

Cute Saylor in front of the Jefferson Monument.


My Sweet Eowyn!
They are TOO dang cute!!! They called The Washington Monument the "big crayon" haha!
Mr. Lincoln himself!




2 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome, to the wonderful world of blogging. As I say to many, "Welcome to your new addiction!" It's fun! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally! Yes I can tell this is going to be VERY addicting! But fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...