Thursday, October 19, 2017
Charlie Dean: 18 Months Old!
I just barely did an "update" post on Charlie, but I had to do a special post for his 18 month birthday because he is A YEAR AND A HALF. That's a big deal you guys!
There's not a day that goes by that Landon and I aren't discussing how lucky we are to be Charlie's parents. We are so grateful that we get to spend every single day with him and that we are the ones that get to watch him learn, and grow, and experience the world. We are simply obsessed with him.
I wish I could find a way to bottle him up, because he is non-stop CUTE right now. Between his animal sounds, the way he says "boo" when he sees Halloween decorations, the funny way he'll stomp around or walk around on his tip-toes, how excited he gets when he realizes he's about to eat food, his obsession with Nemo and rocks, the cute way he says words like string cheese and vegetable (he says vegetable with a deep voice and it's hilarious!), the way he either A) waves excitedly at strangers or B) gives them the biggest mean mug you've ever seen... he just has SO much personality and gets cuter every single day.
It's so weird to me that a year and a half ago we weren't parents and we didn't have Charlie. How did we survive? What did we talk about? What did we live for?!?! Ha! But seriously, he is our whole world and we love him so much.
Charlie Dean, I hope you always know how much we love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment