Saturday, July 15, 2017

July 15, 2009

Such a special day for our family. 8 years ago today Landon got down on one knee in front of a knotty tree and asked me to marry him. It was the best decision I've ever made.


Our life isn't perfect, in fact we have been going through some really rough times as of late... but through all the ups and downs of life we have stayed strong and grown even closer. I can't imagine going through life without Landon by my side. He truly is my very best friend.



We took Charlie back to South Fork Park where it all happened and it was so fun to be back. Charlie loved throwing rocks into the creek and was so brave going in it, even though it is freezing.











I am so grateful for my little family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...