This summer has been BUSY! Over the past 10 weekends, guess how many weekends were spent at home? Only TWO! Can you believe it?! It's been pretty insanely busy, which makes the summer fly by. Here's a little list of what we've been up to lately...
Landon's dad Daren got married in Utah! It was a really cute wedding and we are so happy for them!
 |
| Handsome boys! Missed you Tanner!!! |
- The day before the wedding we spent some time in Provo and BYU. I love walking down memory lane and spending time where Landon and I fell in love... I know, I'm a cheese ball :)
 |
| We "hiked" (it's only 5 minutes so not sure if that counts as a hike...) to Bridal Veil falls. It's so pretty!! |
 |
| Dawsen and I went on a little adventure and climbed really close to the waterfall! We got soaked and it was FREEZING but so fun :) |
 |
| How cute are these brothers?! They're really best friends and I love watching them together :) |
- The night we flew into Utah, I got to see my family for a minute. We were only in town for the weekend, and most of that time was dedicated to the wedding so I feel bad that I couldn't see everyone :( But, I'm happy I got to spend a few hours at my parents' house and see my little brother Joey. He has been serving an LDS mission for the past two years in Brazil!
 |
| It was really hard to get a serious picture with him, but he finally smiled. Also, old habits die hard... I think I punched him three times in one night :) |
 |
| My adorable niece Jolene who calls me "Auntie Hannah" |
 |
| I love my parents! My mom and I were both wearing Beatles shirts, so that was pretty cute |
 |
| My cute Marbear :) |

- I officially reached my new goal weight (after reaching my original one) and weigh as much as I did in high school! I never thought I would be that weight again, but it feels really good to be healthy and 24 pounds lighter! Now that I'm just maintaining my weight, I'm a little more flexible with what I eat, but I still track my food on MyFitness Pal and workout 5-6 times a week. Just because you don't need to lose weight doesn't mean you shouldn't be eating healthy and exercising! I always told people what I was doing wasn't a diet... I really did change my lifestyle.
- We learned how to play bocce ball with our cute friends the Egberts. We love them so much and my cheeks always hurt from smiling when we are around them. They're such great friends! :)
Anyway, it's been a great summer! Now we are
really looking forward to the fall... In fact I'm making pumpkin cookies first thing tomorrow... Yay for September! :)
Fun! Sad we didn't get to see you but hopefully we'll get to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I absolutely love that picture of you and Landon at Bridal Veil Falls. It's seriously the cutest thing ever. And I think that is a perfect name for Landon...fixer of cars! Except he should really be dubbed "Landon, Fixer of Anything"! Be sure to tell him he might want to reconsider his name. :) Haha! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete